About Residential Warranties
- If you were to install a new HVAC system in your 1000 square foot home with a combination of a new gas furnace, central air conditioner unit, and the ductwork labor, you could expect to pay in between $6,000 to $12,000 in total installation costs.
- Air conditioning systems typically last 15 to 20 years, so a longer warranty term is effective for a significant portion of the system’s expected service life. If your system’s defect is covered by warranty, the cost of the new component will be covered, but you may have to pay for the labor service cost.
Which HVAC system has best warranty?
Trane central air conditioners are often billed as the “Cadillac of HVAC systems” and that’s because it’s one of the most reliable brands in the business. Trane AC is known for upholding warranties and offers a standard 10-year warranty that covers both parts and labor.Warranties sometimes have varying timeframes for different aspects of an HVAC unit, such as an air conditioning compressor, furnace heat exchanger, parts and labor. … Extended HVAC warranty: Manufacturers and dealers often offer extended warranties that add 5 to 10 years to parts or labor coverage.Good Neighbor Service ProgramCall or email us to learn more about our “Good Neighbor” service program, which entitles you to two system inspections per year and a discount on any services or equipment upgrades. There’s never been a better way to keep your HVAC system up and running.
- » No “After-Hours” Charges
- » 10% Off on Regular Service Work
- » Bi-Annual Tune-Ups of Your Heating & Cooling Systems
- » $99 First-Time Signup